Originally posted on CBS Philly:
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia police say two 13-year-old boys blackmailed an 11-year-old girl to force her to make a sex video with them.
Police say the boys forced the girl to make the video with them on October 8 near Tilden Middle School in southwest Philadelphia. The boys then allegedly posted the video online.
Authorities say the boys were taken into custody Friday afternoon to be charged with various sex offenses.
All three are students at the school.
Police were alerted to the video by the school’s principal, who says a student saw it online and brought it to his attention.
Authorities say a third boy may have been involved but he hasn’t been found.
You may also be interested in these news stories:
- Topics Of Journalism Class: Do You Consider Using A Switch On A 4 Year Old Child As Abuse? Check Out A Few UNC Charlotte Students Opinions here!
- 2014 1st Round : NFL Playoff Predictions
- LeBron hosting Heat players for Thanksgiving dinner in Cleveland
- Two Egyptian basketball players deemed ineligible this season by NCAA
- Cowboys to wear blue jerseys at home vs. Raiders