Originally posted on HardballTalk:
Grant Balfour isn’t going to let this issue go silently into the night. After the Orioles backed out of a two-year, $15 million contract with Balfour, the right-hander said he is considering filing a grievance. He continued to defend himself, saying that he has multiple doctors on his side vouching for his health. He also has a consistent track record of health and consistency over the last six seasons.
There’s still more. Via Susan Slusser of the San Francisco Chronicle:
— Susan Slusser (@susanslusser) December 21, 2013
Balfour told me he had been looking…
View original 88 more words